Thursday, December 21, 2017

A Very Merry Christmas


It is hard to believe that Christmas is just a few days away! There is so much to do this time of year the weeks seem to just fly by! But in the midst of all the holiday hustle and bustle I wanted to share with you guys a little change in our kitchen!





The chalkboard I had above the stove had been bothering me for awhile, I just wasn't loving the way it looked anymore and new I wanted a change for the space. Then I remembered that my in-laws had saved the tin from their bathroom ceiling for us when they had their bathroom remodeled and realized that would be the perfect thing!






Neal cut the tin to fit in the space above the stove and I gave it a couple fresh coats of white paint (Glidden's Swan White). We are in the middle of so many major projects it was nice to have a little project that we were able to start and finish in under a half hour.







I hung a big wreath on it for Christmas but I am pretty sure I have just the thing to put here once the holidays are over...stay tuned!














I also thought I would share some other little peeks of the house this Christmas...enjoy!



















































































Well I still have some last minute gifts to wrap and tomorrow I start all of the holiday baking...the kids and I look forward to the baking part of Christmas all year long. The kids favorite part is making the sugar cookies...they just love rolling out the dough, cutting them out with the cookie cutters and  decorating them. I love that my kids love to bake as much as I do but that also means there will be sprinkles on every square inch of my kitchen!






















From our family to yours ~ HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

24 comments:

  1. So sweet. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply lovely!!!! Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your simple farmhouse look! Beautiful ! Have fun baking ! Merry Christmas !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love just love!!! Merry Christmas.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. your home is just beautiful..happy baking and merry christmas..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the panels you put behind the stove they look perfect.
    Merry Christmas! Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much really enjoyed it all,like your tin behind your stove. Have a great day baking with your children,and a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect spot for your wreath. I absolutely love everything. Thank you so much for sharing.
    *Smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, could you please tell me if your wreaths, trees and greenery sprigs are real or faux? Also, if they are faux greenery, where do you purchase them please? Thank you & Happy New Year! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use mostly real greenery with some faux stems mixed in. The wreath I have above the stove on the tin is fake and is from Hobby Lobby. The stems I buy that look so real are from a local farm stand called Mason Farms. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  10. Your home dressed for Christmas is beautiful. That star with the bells is so sweet. I really like your tin back splash. I put up rusty chippy painted old tin from a Victorian house, as my farmhouse kitchen back splash. I did seal it though. I really like how you painted yours white. Looks lovely and perfect for your kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow thats very nice post i really like it thanks for sharing and much appreciate your effort
    Christmas Greetings Wording

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow thats very nice post i really like it thanks for sharing and much appreciate your effort
    Funny Christmas Captions

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Your blog is awesome. All content and pics are really meaningful, thanks for sharing here. Contact us for best Website Development Company.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great blog! On this Christmas, these ideas will help all the people out there in managing their gifts and other arrangements. Christmas flower arrangements are the best thing that every single person does during this occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  16. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,,  I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works
    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via {automatedcardsonline@gmail.com)or (on Whatsapp,+1 929-279-3894 on Whatsapp}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that  can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address::{automatedcardsonline@gmail.com) or (on Whatsapp +1 929-279-3894)

    ReplyDelete
  17. We wish you a very Merry Christmas. Get all latest Christmas decoration tree idea ,wishes, quotes, Status,Gifs and share with all your friends and family

    ReplyDelete